Crochet Unravelled by Claire Bojczuk is the ideal starting point for anyone interested in learning the traditional craft of crochet.
This A5 sized book has been proven to help complete beginners (and improvers, too) master the basics of crochet quickly and easily.
- Easy to follow and understand
- Fully illustrated for both left–handers and right–handers
- Step–by–step exercises
- Over 100 illustrations
- Six clearly written projects
- Hints and tips
- UK terminology (with a UK:USA conversion chart)
- Suitable for complete beginners